KNUD E. HANSEN is looking for a Heating Ventilation Air Condition (HVAC) Engineer to join the
company. The successful candidate will be part of a dynamic team working on every design step
from the concept to the detail design.
Candidate must have a minimum of:
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Marine Engineering or similar fields.
- 1-5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Languages: proficiency in English.
- Able to work in a design team and be the reference in terms of HVAC design solutions (innovation, energy optimisation and cost improvements)
- Develop the HVAC designs in all phases (Concept/Tender/Basic) and for the main ship area: Cargo and Engine Room, Accommodation will be an advantage
- Perform all types of HVAC calculations (heat loads calculations, pressure drop
- calculations, noise calculations, etc.) and create the necessary documentations (one-line diagrams, process flow diagrams, technical specifications, etc.)
- Is self-motivated and able to identify and act on potential issues and problems
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team and independently
- Traveling will be required to support Clients in the field
- Microsoft Office
- MagiCAD / CypeTherm loads / Carrier HAP will be an advantage.
Helsingør or Odense, Dinamarca.
En el siguiente enlace o vía e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org