Looking for a Key Account Manager to be part of their consultant team expert in technology transfer and innovation. Their team of consultants accompanies innovative companies every day to optimize their growth and development.
- – Bachelor/Master’s degree.
- – At least 5 years of experience in sales or key account management, and has skills in negotiation and deal closure
- – A native level of German and a fluent level in English
- – A previous experience within the Venture Capital/Start-up area is desirable.
- – Must be located or willing to relocate to Berlin.
- The main responsibility is to establish a long-term business affiliation with Business Incubators, Start-up Accelerators, and Venture Capitalists, by this your main missions will be:
- Establishing a list of potential institutions based in Germany and in Europe to prospect.
- Creating and maintaining a relationship with potential customers by conducting demos, onboarding and meetings to advise them throughout the process, holding workshops/seminars and close deals.
- Closing contracts with their portfolios company
- Developing and implementing an engagement strategy for the recruited institutes.
- Full-time job
- Remote working
- 30 days of holidays including sick leaves pro-rata
- 40 hours contract from Monday to Friday (working hours are from 09:30 to 18:30)
- 45K salary + potential bonus
- Type of contract: Freelance full-time contract
En el siguiente enlace.